KeyExtender works on computers running Microsoft Windows NT, 2000 and XP/Vista/Windows 7. You can download it from here:
Once you have downloaded the KeyExtender.zip file and extracted it to a suitable location on your hard drive, do the following:
- Double-click on the setup.exe icon in the directory you have
extracted the KeyExtender.zip file into. This will start the KeyExtender
- Click on "Next" to install KeyExtender on your computer.
- Read the terms of the licence agreement and click "Yes" to continue.
- Select the folder you wish to install KeyExtender into.
- Select the name of the program folder KeyExtender will create. Click "Next" to continue.
- Review the installation information and click "Next" to continue if you are happy. If you would like to change any installation details, click "Back".
- Your computer will install KeyExtender, which you can now run
from the Start Menu as normal.